Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Update

It's now been a week that I've been here at Humphreys and things are moving pretty fast. I'm currently in the state of more in-processing for the unit. It's about two weeks worth of things that I have to do. In addition, I'm responsible for helping out at the unit, so it makes in-processing a little hectic. I finally got a car. It's a 97' Kia sportage. It's pretty awesome. Pictures will come of course. It's a huge relief because getting around without the car just takes up a lot of time. Below is the link to some pictures from my trip up to Osan air base and the local town outside of the base. The Air Force Base was pretty incredible. It even had a Chilies restaurant. I felt like I was back home....except for the fact that all the waiters and waitresses were Korean. Unfortunately, I will not be publicly posting a lot of details about my job here. It's not that it's anything super secret, but it's just better to not do so in a public forum for numerous reasons. I would like to catch up with all of you soon. Get a hold of Jess for my skype number. You can call it from the states with no extra charge to you. Once again the link below is for my pictures. I'll continue to write as I find the time. Love you all.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2112605&id=1272652633&l=695e62ad6c

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you are settling in and have a car. Is it sill cold?

    ReplyDelete